Lift from the airport and fly into the heart of the new Transmission Gully Project. Continuing to head south we fly towards Tawa to the Canons Creek Bridge, the largest current bridge project in New Zealand. The project is moving astonishingly fast, so come check out the new road before its even finished!
$250 per person
Minimum 2 tickets per purchase | 24 minutes
- Fights will be grouped with others, with a minimum 4 people on board the Helicopter this is excluding Coastal flights, a maximum of 6 people with a combined weight for 2 people in the front seat of 150kg.
- Vouchers can be purchased for 2 people, excluding the Coastal Flight but a minimum of 4 people will make up a flight to go ahead.
- Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to only go ahead with bookings that have a minimum of passengers for the flight and weather conditions must be favorable for the flight to go ahead if booked in advance.
- Kapiti Heliworx also reserves the right to postpone scenic flights in the event of an emergency.
- Bookings require to make a 20% deposit to confirm the booking and Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to postpone the flight due to the minimum number of passengers not fulfilled, weather or emergencies.
- Deposits will only be refunded if Kapiti Heliworx cancel your flight due to bad weather conditions.