Get the best of both worlds with this excursion. It promises to be an experience not to be missed. View the coastal waves thrash against the sheer cliffs of Kapiti Island and wonder at the alpine tussock on 5000ft Mt Hector, often covered in snow in the winter.
$420 per person | Minimum 2 people | 40 minutes
Group discounts apply
- Fights will be grouped with others, with a minimum 4 people on board the Helicopter this is excluding Coastal flights, a maximum of 6 people with a combined weight for 2 people in the front seat of 150kg.
- Vouchers can be purchased for 2 people, excluding the Coastal Flight but a minimum of 4 people will make up a flight to go ahead.
- Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to only go ahead with bookings that have a minimum of passengers for the flight and weather conditions must be favorable for the flight to go ahead if booked in advance.
- Kapiti Heliworx also reserves the right to postpone scenic flights in the event of an emergency.
- Bookings require to make a 20% deposit to confirm the booking and Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to postpone the flight due to the minimum number of passengers not fulfilled, weather or emergencies.
- Deposits will only be refunded if Kapiti Heliworx cancel your flight due to bad weather conditions.