A really spectacular delight, an alpine experience not to be missed! Only 10 minutes from downtown Paraparaumu. During the winter season it is often snow capped at an altitude of 5000ft. Listen to informative stories of the Tararuas of years gone by. During the 1920’s & 30’s skiers would tramp from the Otaki Forks to ski near Kime Hut.
Minimum 2 people | 24 minutes
$275 per person
Group discounts apply
- Fights will be grouped with others, with a minimum 4 people on board the Helicopter this is excluding Coastal flights, a maximum of 6 people with a combined weight for 2 people in the front seat of 150kg.
- Vouchers can be purchased for 2 people, excluding the Coastal Flight but a minimum of 4 people will make up a flight to go ahead.
- Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to only go ahead with bookings that have a minimum of passengers for the flight and weather conditions must be favorable for the flight to go ahead if booked in advance.
- Kapiti Heliworx also reserves the right to postpone scenic flights in the event of an emergency.
- Bookings require to make a 20% deposit to confirm the booking and Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to postpone the flight due to the minimum number of passengers not fulfilled, weather or emergencies.
- Deposits will only be refunded if Kapiti Heliworx cancel your flight due to bad weather conditions.