Kapiti Island was formed over 200 million years ago. The island is rich in culture and history. Its impressively rugged cliffs and huge abundance of native growth and bird life offers some of the best vistas in New Zealand. Listen to the informative commentary as you are gliding your way through the air. Journey continues to Mt Wainui. See into the heart of Transmission Gully. Don your headset and life jacket – this will be one not to miss.
Minimum 2 tickets per purchase | 18 minutes
$210 per person
- Fights will be grouped with others, with a minimum 4 people on board the Helicopter this is excluding Coastal flights, a maximum of 6 people with a combined weight for 2 people in the front seat of 150kg.
- Vouchers can be purchased for 2 people, excluding the Coastal Flight but a minimum of 4 people will make up a flight to go ahead.
- Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to only go ahead with bookings that have a minimum of passengers for the flight and weather conditions must be favorable for the flight to go ahead if booked in advance.
- Kapiti Heliworx also reserves the right to postpone scenic flights in the event of an emergency.
- Bookings require to make a 20% deposit to confirm the booking and Kapiti Heliworx reserves the right to postpone the flight due to the minimum number of passengers not fulfilled, weather or emergencies.
- Deposits will only be refunded if Kapiti Heliworx cancel your flight due to bad weather conditions.